The Rufus Paul Harris Story

Author Topic: The Rufus Paul Harris Story  (Read 8596 times)

Offline Rufus Paul Harris

• Administrator
Re: The Rufus Paul Harris Story
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2017, 04:59:52 PM »

Have you noticed how things (all of a sudden) are changing?  It looks like the pendulum has finally shifted in the other direction.  Mr. President…please remember that these people cannot be trusted, so keep your foot on their pockets (WTA).  It is the only thing that they understand. 

With the effects of the Hurricane Harvey disaster, we are really going to need the new tax reduction (for the people who actually work), a stoppage of the massive insurance premiums (on the people who actually work), and the infrastructure rebuilding plan.  We need these things as soon as possible.   President Obama had no problem committing over 9 trillion in U.S. Debt.  Do you hear anyone talk about it today?   No, it is not an area that you need to worry about as their BS comments will be forgotten in a few months.

GODSPEED and GODBLESS,

Rufus Paul Harris

• Administrator
« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2017, 08:25:56 PM »

For you, Blue Eyes

Love you much,

Rufus Paul Harris

• Administrator
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2017, 10:03:30 PM »

One week ago the United States Supreme Court released over 75 cases that it denied to review.  One of them was my filing that included blatant Constitutional violations.  By allowing my case to stand, the Supreme Court allowed and supported the 11th Circuit, as it relates to waiver of a right, to merge the right to be present at trial with the right to counsel, therefore, allowing a defendant that was forced to be absent from trial to be tried and convicted with out an attorney.  In denying review the court also supported the government's use of my forced absence from trial as an "admission of guilt" instruction to the jury.  In other words, the United States Supreme Court allowed the 11th Circuit to try and convict a person without a defense or an attorney present.    If you think that is absurd, wait until you gain a complete understanding of what happened in this trial.

In my post, to date, I have provided you with a timeline of events supported by the actual documents in a PDF format.  Daily, I will now walk you through my trial transcript, line by line, and together we will review the testimony and perjury of government witnesses.  I will show you how a United States Attorney General manipulate's truth to a jury to indict an innocent man.  No, i do not want to be in a federal prison, but if through my torture we can change the corruption within the 11th district Department of Justice, it will have been time well served.   

Thank you for walking this path with me
GODSPEED and GODBLESS
Rufus Paul Harris

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk