The Rufus Paul Harris Story

Author Topic: The Rufus Paul Harris Story  (Read 16368 times)

Offline Rufus Paul Harris

• Administrator
Re: The Rufus Paul Harris Story
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2018, 04:14:33 PM »
5.15.2018, Tuesday

To obtain an understanding of 'The Deep State' and just how corrupt it truly is, you must listen to the 5.14.2018 podcasr of Dan Bongino on the Mark Levin show [http://www.marklevinshow.com/].  You will learn how big the fight really is. 

Just review my post about Russians before you listen => http://iharris.us/smf/index.php?topic=5.msg229#msg229

Hang in there, people.  We are in his hands.
God Bless and Godspeed
Rufus Harris

« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 11:06:29 AM by Rufus Paul Harris »

• Administrator
« Reply #121 on: May 22, 2018, 05:57:29 PM »
5.22.2018, Tuesday

To my loving wife. 

One day the truth will get out and I will be home. 

Until then, I'll just keep swimming in this heck that some call a Paradise.

Hang in there Blue Eyes, I love and miss you much, tell the kids the same.

Your Hubby,

Rufus Harris
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 11:06:16 AM by Rufus Paul Harris »

Offline Anissa

• Administrator
« Reply #122 on: May 22, 2018, 06:54:11 PM »
To my loving Husband;

You hang in there and just know that until you are home I'll just keep calling you name.

• Administrator
« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2018, 09:37:04 AM »

6.07.2018, Thursday

How deep does this river run?

Remember Brian Kanarek of Palm Desert, California?  He was the member from the Gordon Group that I fired and subsequently cancelled his Wattle Holdings shares.  Brian was George Soros’ right hand man.  To hear Brian tell it, George followed his lead on the short sell of $10 billion worth of pound sterling during the UK currency crisis in 1991 that netted them $1 billion dollars.

Who is George Soros?

George is one of the world’s top thirty richest currency manipulators who was convicted in France in 2002 of insider trading.  He has stated that it is his mission to save America from the "evil" influences of free market capitalism.  He puts his short selling gains behind a host of far-left causes such as; abortion, unrestricted immigration, government funded media and reduction of America.

George is the individual solely responsible for organizing a secret three day meeting that took place at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Washington, D.C., the week after Trump's stunning victory.  The meeting brought together three of the wealthiest-largest liberal dark money organizations in the country; The ‘Women Donors Network’, the ‘Solidaire Network’, and the ‘Democracy Alliance’.

Mega-rich liberal Democrats, such as environmentalist Tom Steyer and Philanthropist Donald Sussman, helped to fund the ‘Democracy Alliance’.  Since 2005, the Alliance has given more than $500 million to far-left organization like Black Lives Matter and the immigration group ‘United We Dream’.  But no one has devoted as much money to Democratic candidates and liberal causes as George Soros, who contributed tens of billions of dollars.

The meeting would launch what would be called “The Resistance".  The press would be barred from the meeting.  Soros presented a plan to merge the three major donor groups into a powerful new fund specifically aimed at undermining President Trump’s agenda.  He would label it the "Emergent Fund".

https://www.emergentfund.net/

God Bless and Godspeed to you and yours,

Rufus Paul Harris

• Administrator
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2018, 09:37:25 AM »

6.08.2018, Friday

From day one of the Trump Presidency, the network media have broadcast the rally cry of “the Resistance".  Everything from Trump is mentally unfit to occupy the oval office to Stormy Daniels.  Today, they cry that the Mueller investigation has painted an alarming picture of Russian collusion.

They work the network shows spouting that the investigation has secured the indictments of 19 individuals, three companies and five guilty pleas, while leaving out the fact that all of the events in question took place during President Obama's administration while under his watch.  They tell you that the Russian's interfered in the 2016 Presidential election, while leaving out the fact that they only purchased a hundred thousand dollars in internet ads in a few states, some of which were for Democrats. 

After writing that, I now think that I understand why they are rageaholics that speak nothing but psychobabble.  If I had just spent over one billion dollars and got my butt handed to me by a hundred thousand, maybe I would be a raving lunatic also.  Is it not interesting that a special counsel can be appointed to investigate top Trump campaign officials for meeting with an attorney who misleadingly offered dirt on Hillary Clinton, but the Department of Justice will not investigate Hillary Clinton, Fusion GPS, or the DNC for actually purchasing dirt (the Christopher Steel dossier) on then candidate Donald Trump?

It is my opinion that the only way to silence these people is for President Trump to order AG Sessions to appoint a special counsel to investigate the DNC hacking (which would give them access to the DNC servers), Fusion GPS, and the DNC's funding of the Steel dossier.  The games would end within a few months because the roaches would scurry as the lights are turned on.  The media would be silenced as the dark funding is stopped when the special counsel obtains the payment schedule and the email communications with the "Emergent Fund".

God Bless and God Speed to you and yours,

Rufus Paul Harris

• Administrator
« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2018, 05:09:05 PM »

7.13.2018, Friday

I hope all is well with you and yours, people.  Just a few words for thought... 

Maybe, Israel needs to charge the Obama administration for interfering in their last election.  Would that not be the same thing.   I guess it is the same, only, if you are a honest person.

Godspeed and God Bless
Rufus Paul Harris

• Administrator
« Reply #126 on: July 17, 2018, 01:22:36 PM »

7.17.2018, Tuesday

The Democratic National Party (DNC) personal emails show up on Wiki leaks. The DNC hires a third party computer analysis to look at their servers.  The DNC then claims that Russians hack their servers and provides a very small amount of information that the hack was done using Russian software.  When the FBI acts like they are investigating, the DNC refuses to turn over their servers to be analyzed.  The DNC then destroys the very servers that they claimed were hacked so the information cannot be verified.  The DOJ then takes the circumstantial third party analysis that was purchased by the DNC and indicts Russian nationals.

This is the same DNC that hired a foreign government agent / spy to produce a fake dossier on is opponent, Donald Trump. And the same FBI that took that very fake dossier and used it to obtain a wiretap on candidate Trump.  And, it is the same DOJ that is still investigating the fake dossier about President Trump.

Yep…that is the same Deep State/FBI/DOJ that placed an innocent man (ME) in a federal prison.  Know that they will say and produce anything to support their corrupt narrative.

Want to know who is corrupt out there?  Just start writing down the names of every single person (Media and Congress) that is knocking the President after he asked the following question in Finland; "What happened to the DNC servers?”  The ole, "show me" comment.  The people who will support a circumstantial unverifiable claim have a specific goal and know that it cannot a good one.  They are showing you who and what they are.  The kind of person that will hang an innocent man to achieve a goal.  These are not good people, by no means.  At some point, we the people must stand up and say "No More".  #NoMoreDeepState

Hey, wasn't a Finland government bond contracted into Conversion Solutions, Inc. asset management program?  I'll be *.  ;)

God Bless and Godspeed to you and yours,
Rufus Paul Harris

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk